Indian Style Flat Breads
100g plain flour
100g plain low fat yogurt
¾ teaspoon baking powder
½ teaspoon curry powder
Method (to make the dough):
- Place all the ingredients in a large bowl and mix together, with a spoon, until you form a soft dough
- Dust your hands and a clean surface with flour and knead the dough gently for 1 minute
- Split the dough into 6 even size pieces, using a knife or your hands
- Flatten each piece of dough with a rolling pin or your hands. Make them as flat as you can.
- Heat a large frying pan on a medium high heat. When hot, place as many of the flatbreads as you can in the
frying pan cook for 1-2 minutes each side, until both are golden brown and slightly puffed up.
- Repeat this with the remaining un-cooked flatbreads and serve.
Fruit Scones Ingredients: 250g self-raising [...]
Fruit Kebabs Ingredients: 1 x [...]
Apple Crumble Ingredients: 150g plain [...]
Tomato Relish Ingredients: 2 large [...]
Tzatziki Dip Ingredients: ½ cucumber [...]