1 x 400g tin chickpeas
1 small garlic clove
1-2 tablespoons of smooth peanut butter
1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
- Drain the chickpeas and place in a food processor
- Peel the garlic and add to the food processor
- Add the peanut butter, a food squeeze of lemon juice and the oil to the food processor and blitz everything
- Scrap the hummus from the sides of the food processor and blitz again until smooth
- Check the hummus to see if you’re happy with the taste and consistency. Add a little bit more lemon juice or
water if you want to make it looser.
- Transfer to a bowl and serve with bread sticks, warm flatbreads or chopped vegetables
* If you don’t have a food processor, place all the ingredients in a bowl and mash together with a potato masher or fork.