75g of self-raising flour
75g of wholemeal self-raising flour (or another 75g of self-raising flour, if you don’t have this)
50g of caster sugar
75g of fresh or frozen fruit: e.g. raspberries, blueberries, banana
1 egg, beaten
75ml of semi-skimmed milk
75ml of vegetable oil
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C / Gas mark 5.
- Place 6 muffin cases into a muffin tin.
- In a bowl, mix together the self-raising flour, wholemeal self-raising flour and sugar with the fruit.
- In a jug, beat the egg with the milk and the oil.
- Pour the liquid ingredients onto the dry ingredients and mix until just combined.
- Fill each muffin case ¾‘s full with the mixture.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until the muffins are light brown and spring back when touched.
Fruit Scones Ingredients: 250g self-raising [...]
Fruit Kebabs Ingredients: 1 x [...]
Apple Crumble Ingredients: 150g plain [...]
Tomato Relish Ingredients: 2 large [...]
Tzatziki Dip Ingredients: ½ cucumber [...]